Bathurst 1981 – Mountain Rivals
This captivating print will transport you back to Mount Panorama in 1981 for the James Hardie 1000. Classic Holden versus Ford rivalry is alive in this colourful piece by sketch artist, Mike Harbar. Custom frame by hand.
Bathurst memorabilia to rev your engine over!
Bathurst memorabilia should be bold and exciting and I have the perfect example for you.
Sketch artist, Mike Harbar captures the 1981 James Hardie 1000 like you haven’t seen it before. And yes, I said sketch!
- Tribute to Bathurst 1981 Mount Panorama James Hardie 1000
- Holden Commodore VC driven by Peter Brock and Jim Richards
- Ford Falcon XD driven by Dick Johnson and John French
- Elegantly framed in black timber to keep your eyes on the road (and match most homes)
- Double matting technique
- Silver engraved plaque with key statistics
- Genuine high quality full colour print
- High quality glass front
- High quality string line and fixtures to assist with hanging
- Approx. measures 1070 x 800mm
The detail is incredible – a must see!
Want more? Check out Mike Harbar’s Holden print.